Thursday 27 March 2014

Is It Just Me ...?

Back (I may have made that up) ... by popular demand (I definitely made that up) is the latest in my series (again, made up) of ...


Is It Just Me?


We have, these last couple of days, had a Workman in doing stuff to our bathroom. He is here, as I type, clattering away.

We don't usually have too much in the way of Stranger Traffic in our bathroom but, due to an elderly plumbing system, disintegrating fixtures and fittings, and the housing of our Central Heating/'Hot'* Water Boiler, we do have some.




And - here comes my question -

Is It Just Me, or does anyone else have concerns that these strangers may be secreting hidden cameras within this most private of private rooms?





I'd been paranoid considered this possibility since I was a young 'un, and had all but grown out of it - until Chris Evans opened old wounds by actually perpetrating this horrendous crime on his TV show 'Don't Forget Your Toothbrush' (I think) way back in the 80s/90s.
I have done a quick Google search but haven't found anything official I can link you to, so you may have to take my word for it.


Have a happy day x


*It seems nobody told the boiler it was supposed to heat the water.  But that's for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment