Sunday 26 August 2012

THE DOG WITH IMPA...


Or...the continuing tale of the DoNotBreakTheDog dog



I finally got round to updating Witch's story on The Dog(Don't Break It) page.   So now we are fully up to date, up to speed and the dog is probably up to no good as I type.

This instalment starts at the sub-heading 'Get it on film..' - to save you the trauma of re-reading the first bit :)

**I'm almost entirely sure there must be a way to add a link to a heading, but I'm darned if I can work it out.  Any advice would be greeted with an almost embarrassing display of gratitude**

4 comments:

  1. Read it, loved it :) What did you want to link to where whatnow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very kind :) I was wondering if you can link to a specific place on a page - rather than just to the page. D'ya see? Like a link to a heading, perhaps. If anyone can help me, you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depends on your site, I think. You might need to add an anchor to the part of the page you want to link to - that tells it where to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Piers125 :) I'll look into it. Anchors Aweigh!

      Delete